Dinner Location: Faith Lutheran Church 525 Ivings Dr. Port Elgin
Time: 6pm – 8pm, bar open till 10pm
Date: Saturday August 17th
Rosina’s is family owned and operated by Steven and Barb Harris and their children, Stella and Tristan. They offer a Modern Italian cooking style with traditional and inviting hospitality, all included with a touch of local flare. Rosina’s always have a fresh seasonal menu inspired by the bold flavours and rustic charm of southern Italy.
Cost of the meal is $25 per person ($10 children) includes all applicable taxes and gratuity on food portion only.
Call for reservations: 519-385-1353 or email mgr.harrismanagementgroup@
- antipasto platter includes aged and soft cheeses, cured meats, pickled vegetables, house made crostini and dips
- mixed green salad finished w/balsamic dressing
- meat lasagna
- vegetarian lasagna
- kids pasta with tomato sauce
- mixed squares, biscotti and cookies
- drinks are served as a cash bar purpose and bar will offer variety of craft beers, VQA wines, pre-mixed cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages