Did you defer your registration from last year to 2021?
Please be advised that if you deferred your registration fees from last year you will automatically be entered into this year’s event along with your fundraising dollars, unless you notify us prior to April 7th that you would like your fees to be rolled over to 2022.
For our trusty Gran Fondo Lake Huron fans this event will look a little different this year. For those of you who are new; then what an amazing year to join us!
With no clear direction on event restrictions and the uncertainty of public gatherings in 2021 the Gran Fondo Lake Huron will be a virtual event in 2021….but with a twist!!
This year the Gran Fondo Lake Huron is asking you to take the Change a Life Challenge.
What is the Change a Life Challenge?
This year fundraising is more important than ever. We are encouraging all participants to raise funds which will be used to purchase a new piece of medical equipment for the hospital in Saugeen Shores (equipment details to be confirmed in the coming weeks).
The fundraising prizes this year could help “change your life” while the fundraising dollars you raise will help “change or save a life”.
- Anyone who raises $250 will automatically be entered into the entry level prizing draws which consist of $1,500 in prizes (prizes value from $100-$200 each).
- As soon as you raise $500 you will automatically be entered into the mid-level prizing draws which consist of $3,500 in prizes (prize values range from $300 and up)
- Once you raise $1,000 you will automatically be entered into the Grand Prize draws which include:
- $10,000 towards your mortgage or rent
- Groceries for a year ($6,000 value)
- Gas for a year ($5,000 value)
- A Saugeen Shores excursion valued at $2,000
For every $500 you raise over $1000 you will get another ballot in the Grand Prize draws.
Participants are eligible to win more than once.
There will be separate prizing for participants who are 17 and under