Whether you are new to the Gran Fondo Lake Huron this year or you’ve participated in the past it’s always great to get in some practice rides. Martin’s Cycle Shop has got you covered. Join them each Sunday for a casual ride. Details below
Join Martin’s Bicycle Shop and the Southampton Handlebar Club on weekly group rides. Rides depart from the shop located at 235 High St, Southampton. Meet at the shop 10 minutes prior to the ride to check-in with the Ride Leader and complete waiver. There is no cost to participate.
Sunday Morning Ride, 8am
The length of the Sunday morning ride will vary each week, and will include options for participants to shorten their ride along the way. Rides will be developed around the Gran Fondo Lake Huron routes, and are a great training option for those participants. Rides start weekly on June 5 at 8am.
Requirements for Participants
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to departure
- Helmets, bells and lights are required.
- 16 years and under must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Waiver must be signed by parent or guardian 18+
- Participants must follow the rules of the road
- Rides will be cancelled in the event of rain and inclement weather
If you haven’t already, be sure to register for the Gran Fondo Lake Huron, presented by Bruce Power & Suppliers today